Bergara Rifles is proud to introduce a feature rich semi-automatic .22 LR, the Bergara BXR. This new rifle has custom quality Bergara performance without the custom price tag.
This BXR .22LR has everything a serious rimfire shooter would want, yet has features attractive to younger shooters and smaller frame shooters with its removable/replaceable spacers to adjust stock length. Nate Treadaway, CEO of BPI Outdoors, which is the parent company of Bergara says, “We have had our eye on the rimfire space for several years now. Not only is it a very close alignment to our core customer base but we are already familiar with how to make an extremely accurate barrel. The BXR just happens to be the first of several models to come from Bergara and will fill a void between the featureless mass-produced models and overly priced boutique offerings.”
The BXR 22 LR series comes in two configurations. The steel model (part number BXR001) sports a 4140 CrMo fluted steel barrel with a matte blued finish, with a stock that is green with black fleck and weighs 5.2 lbs. The upgraded BXR is a carbon fiber model (part number BXR002) that is topped with a carbon fiber barrel, a black stock with grey fleck that weighs a mere 4.7 lbs.
Each version of the BXR has the following features: overall length of 34.5″, total length of pull adjustment just over 1″, with a barrel length of 16.5″, pre-threaded muzzle with thread protector, a 10 round rotary style magazine (10/22 compatible), and a 30 MOA picatinny rail integral with the receiver.
- 34.5″ Overall length (includes three 3/8″ removable spacers to adjust length of pull)
- 16.5″ Barrel, muzzle threaded 1/2×28. Includes thread protector.
- 4.7 lbs total weight with carbon fiber barrel and 5.2 lbs with fluted steel barrel.
- Includes a 10 shot rotary magazine (10/22 magazine compatible)
- Includes integral 30 MOA Picatinny rail.
- Trigger pull is approximately 3.5 lbs.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts