The Q5 Match Steel Frame delivers performance well beyond what you can find in a polymer pistol. Every effort has been made to take the Q5 to a new level: the legendary PPQ Quick Defense trigger, ergonomic design, Walther precision engineering and a solid milled steel frame. They all merge to put this pistol in a class of its own. It’s called Powered Performance. When it comes to quality, this pistol is unmatched and deserves its widespread acclaim.
Build around our award winning Q-platform, the Q5 Match Steel Frame features an LPA red fiber optic sight, adjustable LPA adjustable rear sight and an optics ready slide that comes with a Trijicon, Leupold, and Docter/Vortex/Meopta optics ready mounting plate in addition to the LPA competition sights. All versions feature a Walther blue quick defense trigger, and trigger bar with blue AFC coating for an unsurpassed trigger feel.
Supreme workmanship is evident in every detail. The steel recoil guide rod makes the pistol more front heavy. When empty, the Steel Frame weighs 1,160 grams. It comes out of the box with three 15-round magazines. Also included are accessories to switch out adapter plates.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 10 shot(s)
- Safety: 3 automatic safeties
- Grip: Steel Frame with Walther Deepest Black Finish, Full-Length Picatinny Dust Cover, Beaver Tail and wrap around textured polymer grips.
- Trigger: Quick Defense Trigger, pre-cocked
- Trigger Weight: 2500 g
- Distance from center of barrel to shooting hand: 25 mm
- Sights: Adjustable rear sight, red fiber optic front sight
- Sight length: 181 mm
- Barrel: Polygonal rifling, 250 mm twist rate, RH twist
- Barrel length: 127 mm
- Dimensions (L/H/W): 220/137/36 mm
- Weight: 1160 g
- Special feature(s): Steel recoil guide rod. 3 magazines and mounting plates for Trijicon, Leupold, Docter/Vortex/Meopta optic sights included.