LIMITED TIME OFFER - RECEIVE A FREE SIG SAUER ROMEO 1 RED DOT WITH PURCHASE!!!
Romeo 1 will be added to cart automatically.
The P320 X-Five 9mm incorporates all of the most important features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. The X-Series grip module is exclusive to this line and features a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. It also comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads. Like all X-Series P320s, the X-Five has the straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull. The 5" bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy and are equipped with Dawson Precision Fiber Optic front and fully-adjustable rear sights. Additionally, the rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 X-Five pistol is optics-ready right out of the box. Each P320 X-Five includes four (4) 10rd steel magazines.
- 5" Bull Barrel
- SIG X-Five Straight Trigger
- Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front Sight, Adjustable Rear
- Rear Sight Plate for Reflex Sights
- Includes 4x 10-Round Magazines for Easy Reloading
- Detachable Magwell
- Nitron Stainless Slide with Lightening Cuts - Ideal slight weight for function and finished for the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- Caliber: 9mm / 9x19mm
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Accessory Rail: M1913 Picatinny Standard
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Sight Radius: 6.8"
NOTE: this is the original P320-X5 this is NOT the new Legion model.