Built on the legacy of the popular Ruger Single-Six, the new Wrangler complements Ruger's rich history of producing quality, rugged, reliable single-action revolvers. The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make this revolver ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.
With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers. Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, the Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.
Single-action revolvers in .22 LR offer a safe and fun way to introduce new shooters to the sport, and can serve as a reminder to even the most experienced shooters that range time can be just plain fun. Whether it's your first gun or your next, time at the range with the Wrangler promises to be well spent.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights
- Chambered for affordable 22LR ammunition
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Cerakote finish provides rugged reliability in all environments
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame
- Finish: Burnt Bronze
- Caliber: 22LR
- Action: Single-Action
- Barrel Length: 4.62"
- Barrel Twist & Grooves: 1:14" RH / 6 Grooves
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy