G-15 Silver Mirror Lens
The U.S. Air Force engineered this specialized technology for use in aviator lenses during the 1950s. Through extensive experimentation with the light spectrum, it was found that transmission of green and yellow light could be maximized at 550 nanometers (the two colours best perceived by the human eye). The outcome is a neutral and true-to-life perspective, which results in a noticeable cooling sensation for the eyes. Edge Eyewear is the first company ever to offer a safety-rated G-15 Lens.
Safety or Style? Would you ever settle for just one? Of course not, that's why you choose the Robson. Available with a variety of lens this is not just a pair of safety glasses, they can easily be passed of as fashion eyewear and be work in any environment be it at work, at play, on the range or out socially.
- Lightweight polymer frames
- Straight temples won't pinch
- Tough polycarbonate lenses
- Fully compliant with ANSI Z87.1 2003 safety standards - High Mass Impact, Ball Drop Impact, High Velocity Impact
- Soft and pliable Megol temple tips