The ultimate bare-bones all-action starting point for your dream upper build, this receiver from Maple Ridge Armoury in Barrie, Ontario dispenses with the shell deflector and forward assist to get the most slim profile possible.
Built to the original mil Colt specs including 7075 aluminum and Type III Class II hard anodizing.
The profile is sort of like an octagon so it marries seamlessly with the Maple Ridge SLW handguard.
- Pre-drilled alignment/anti-rotation hole above the gas tube hole for the MRA and other handguards that have anti-rotation pins
- Billet machined from 7075 aluminum
- No forward assist, no shell deflector
- Sides are milled out to keep the weight down as much as possible
- Also called slab-side or slick-side
- M4 feedramps
- Weight: 232g
- (1) Upper receiver with ejection port cover pre-installed
- M16/AR-15 barrels, lower receivers, and handguards