The Hiperfire EDT Designated Marksman (formerly EDT3) features a duplex, or two-position trigger bow. Place the finger high in the curve and the pull weight is approximately 5 or 6 lbs with the supplied red hammer spring installed. Or, with the finger riding low on the vertical tip, the weight is approximately 4 or 5 lbs. when the supplied green hammer spring is installed.
This trigger is directed to DMR use. Run the finger high in tactical situations, or run it low in longer range precision scenarios. It’s also appropriate for home defense and hunting applications as the trigger weight is higher than the 24 series triggers. It’s the “AR” fire-control upgrade we’ve all dreamed of. For installation and operational features of the HIPERTOUCH® EDT Marksman watch the videos in the playlist above. HIPERTOUCH® FCGs may not work in lowers with FCG holes that are outside the MIL-Spec toleranced dimensions.
- Drop-In “AR15/10” Fire-Control for .223/5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, .308/7.62 NATO
- Enhanced Duty Trigger
- “Duplex” Trigger Bow, High or Low Finger Placement
- 2 User-Adjustable Trigger Weights of 4+ and 6+ lbs
- Single Stage, Semi-Auto
- For Standard AR Lower Receivers Using Small Pins of 0.154-inch Diameter
- “Hint” of Creep, Slightly Shorter Travel to Break from Moment of Reset
- Clean Break, Best-In-Class Fast/Positive Reset
- Faster Hammer Lock-Up than Stock, MIL-spec Strike Energy
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steels
- Installs without Removal of the Safety Selector
- US Patent 9,175,917, Others Pending
- Made Entirely in the USA