Regardless of the scenario this HHS provides an unparalleled advantage when transitioning from short to long range shooting. The EXPS2-2 offers true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, and easy to adjust side buttons. The G33 3x magnifier with switch to side mount provides superior light transmission and the large field of view puts the competition to shame. Both units offer an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
- 3x magnifier with Switch-To-Side mount works with all existing HWS units.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal